Sunday 28 December 2008

I give up

Writing a day-by-day report on my trip to China is suicide. Its even longer than my law essay. Because I have no patience, no time, will be travelling again, will be working soon, and will have more pictures and thoughts of my further travels, and the thought of a day's summary being even longer than my law essay disturbs me... I give up. I will just post pictures and write a bit on specific locations (if I have the patience).

Meanwhile, I drown myself in sorrow for my dear Arsenal;

Came up with a list of places I would like to go within the following 5 years (not in order):
  1. Hiking in Tasmania, Australia
  2. Nothern Territory: Kakadu and Ayers Rock, Australia
  3. Journey to the South-west China backpacking trip (covering the Three Gorges, Yangtse River, Guilin, and Yunnan)
  4. India
  5. Cambodia
  6. Vietnam
  7. Bangkok, Thailand
  8. Jakarta and surrounds, Indonesia
  9. Melacca, Malaysia
  10. Climb Mount Kinabalu, Borneo
  11. Mulu, Borneo

No comments: